Bork Bork Bork! 1.8
Firefox ® and Thunderbird ™ extension to translate web pages or junk mail into something as spoken by
the Swedish Chef of the Muppets. It can also
be used to filter undesirable URLs.
- View > Bork Text
- Found in the View and context menus to toggle translation on/off. When enable all
windows, tabs, frames, iframes, and messages will be translated. Junk mail is automatically "borked".
Toggling the junk mail icon on/off will bork/unbork a message.
- Tools > The Chef's Kitchen
- The options and filter list used to allow or block URLs for web pages,
images, Flash, applets, scripts, frames, and iframes. For web pages or email from
particular senders, choose Bork Text to translate instead of block. The pattern is a
- Bork Tags
- Can be turned on for images, iframes, and Flash content.
Click on the tag to add the content's URL as a new pattern.
Also right-clicking over an image or background image can be used to add a new pattern.
- Bork Sender
- Right-click on the sender's email address to add a new pattern.
- Bork Copy
- Right-click on selected text to copy borked text to the clipboard.
Firefox & Thunderbird are trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation.
The Muppets are © Muppets Holding Company (images
used by this software taken from fan sites on the Internet without permission of anyone).
The Bork Extension © Anthony Howe. All rights reserved.